• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New cool world request.

MrFrog90

There is just no more space in cool and i had been waiting for a new world to be opened for 4 days now to start my larger-than-normal build. Please open one soon.

As I look around the current cool world, cool78, I am seeing a lot of half finished builds and a couple really massive builds that are nowhere near complete. Please keep in mind that we do not allow the claiming of land in cool worlds. Starting a 150x150 build and saying that you are going to build something over a month is no different than claiming the land.

So, if you are building anything large, the admins expect that you are dedicated to building it in a reasonable amount of time. I know that when I had ConroD cuboid me a 150x150 plot to build on, he expected it to be done, or I would be demoted from engineer. Although this may not have been 100% serious, the underlying point remains.

So to the cool and builder ranks, cool worlds are a privilege that must be shared by everyone. Don't waste space and build a random platform that you never return to. I am tempted to go cuboid out some of these that I see, but I will run it past an epic first, because I do not want to overstep my ground, but look!
Col 78 #3.png
cool 78.png
Cool 78 #2.png

So to the cool and builder ranks, cool worlds are a privilege that must be shared by everyone. Don't waste space and build a random platform that you never return to. I am tempted to go cuboid out some of these that I see, but I will run it past an epic first, because I do not want to overstep my ground, but look!
Thank God this is being addressed, I hate those giant unused plots of land.

Back