• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New design for our #100

TheGurw

I've actually been meaning to suggest this for a while now.

So we're coming close to having guest100.

That's HUGE. I mean, how many servers can say they have 99 archived freebuild worlds?

So I was thinking, maybe we should do something different for the big one? I dunno, a drastically different layout (arctic, mountains, desert, combination thereof, etc as well as rearrange where everything goes), a sprite wall, a higher ceiling, change out the tra-I mean, awesome reused builds (they get a little boring after a while), something to make this epic occasion even more epic!

I did not expect a flat world to be the most respected. Honestly, the biggest reason I love team9000 is the obvious lack of flat worlds.

Hm... maybe it could be a giant-floating metropolis with expansive caves below!
Not that flatworlds aren't cool, just saying, I like my idea.

<It would be awesome>:weegee:

flat worlds suck

i think that the guest worlds are fine but the could add a huge/big mountain in the corner of the map.....cuz i like building on the site of the hill

I like the idea of having a flat world also. I have noticed people are eager to get the contests started again so what about starting them off again with a kick. Best build in Guest100 gets the prize or something along those lines. It would be huge, and of course it would require a lot out of the mods/admins as what would make a better griefer paradise? but that would also be a good way for people to show how much they are willing to put on the line for Team9000 and just how awesome Team9000 could be back. Just an idea though.

Back