• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New server HELP !

Yeah............

However, i dont want to start a new topic, so here my question:

How to port forward?

I hope I get good answers. :D

If you search that on youtube you'll get lot's of answers toturials and stuff. :D that's what I did .. but if your not into computer stuff .. I mean like complicated stuff .. then don't you'll keep getting different errors and not knowing how to fix 'em .. I tried to explain a really noob it and I ended up using 2 hours and he still didn't get it. :D

Ok the server worked fine and everything .. but now suddenly the server won't get up again .. it's says that it can't connect to the ports have you ever had that error ?

lot of men have that problem....there are treatments and just remember to keep your head up.....oh wait.

seriously....someone had to make the obvious joke.

Running a server is not as easy as it looks. I did it for about one week then said f**k this and just enjoy my time on the Team9000 server.

I know this is old.. but i figured i'd just hijack it...

I wanted to mess around with the fcraft software and all the mods n' junk.

I've done all the steps to get the server started.. but i'm getting an error when using the fcraftUI, it says-

9:50:58 PM > ------ Log Starts Saturday, January 15, 2011 (1/15/2011) ------9:50:58 PM > Checking for fCraft updates...9:51:13 PM > ERROR: An error occured while trying to check for updates: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out9:51:14 PM > Server.Run: now accepting connections at port 25565.9:51:14 PM > All available worlds: gate, guest9:51:14 PM > Main world: Gate; default rank: Guest9:56:01 PM > Warning: Heartbeat: The operation has timed out

I think I read somewhere that the heartbeat is something dealing with the minecraft servers? I swear it's got to be something with my port forwarding.. which is set up as per the instructions on the forums.

Would it make a difference if I had once messed around with a minecraft server and then just forgot about it and the files are still on my computer or something?

Back