• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New subforums in the Off-Topic section: the Off-Topic Subforums!!!

Hawke

For even more off-topic threads! Now all the Super-Happy-Fun-Time threads won't sink the semi-serious threads!
OMGOMGOMGOMG PLSSSSSSSS do this.

Off topic = Off topic = random shit = Threads that only exist for 5 minutes = only needs 1 thread = Off topic.
Argument invalid much? I think so. :p

Haha yeah totally. Lets just split it up into two subforums.

Super happy fun time

-and-

Semi-serious

The Semi-Serious people won't flame the super happy fun people (and vice versa) and everyone will get along just dandy...

Either this or we need a separate General Discussions forums section where all the not-so-derpy threads go.

rsmv2you said:
Off topic = Off topic = random shit = Threads that only exist for 5 minutes = only needs 1 thread = Off topic.
Argument invalid much? I think so. :p

Not true. Off topic just means not related to videogames, so do you think ponies are shit? Yeah, that's what I thought

Going by the pineapples in the Section's description, it's the derpiest section on these forums.

Either this or we need a separate General Discussions forums section where all the not-so-derpy threads go.
Yes. Just "Discussion." Off topic needs to stay on the highly important subject of pineapples.

Back