• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Town: Aegirheim!

Nordiclovepotion

I, the incomparable Nordiclovepotion, have created a new town. Located on a range of cliffs overlooking the sea, Aegirheim boasts much beauty and majesty even in it's current state. (It's some random cliffs on the ocean with no houses yet). It sports a large, deep lake, and a nearby forest. (Fish and mosquitoes. Eh.) Come build your estate in this wonderful place and let your breathe be taken away! (As long as it's not a mudhut, we really don't care. And don't expect too much, we don't want to hear you whine)

In all seriousness people, I decided to make a town. The environment is good. We just need to make it better. As stated above, it's has many overlook-type cliffs and lots of resources immediately nearby. Obviously, I am looking for members. So, doing the same as my many predecessors, I have prepared an application for you all to use. Please be honest, and I hope to see you in my town!
~Nordic

Application:
Name (Only if different)
Trollish? (on a scale from 1-10, I would rate myself as 6, so be honest)
Previous builds. (Just to get a taste, not going to deny if you aren't that great, because I'm not a god either.)
Why should you be in my town?

Back