• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Trackmania 2 Trailer

Wooty

Staff member
A few years ago, we reviewed a great freemium game called Trackmania Forever. Ever since that review, we've been anticipating the release of the sequel, Trackmania 2.

Back in February, Trackmania Forever's "free mode" was locked down to specific free zone servers and a large portion of the Trackmania community was lost. Can Trackmania 2 pull the community back together? From the looks of the trailer -- I'd say yes.

not gonna lie, looks pretty dang fun. like specially if u were playing with a couple of your closet friends
but it also seems kinda cheesey.

Best arcade racer series ever. I have Sunrise and Forever, and I'm looking forward to this.

TRACKMANIA FTW

Looks a lot like Blur to me. (The mostly non gamer.)
:doy:

The thing that makes trackmania different is that it's often about the crashing, instead of the racing ;). The "style" of driving is often important.

The thing that makes trackmania different is that it's often about the crashing, instead of the racing ;). The "style" of driving is often important.
If you want a game about the crashing, get the Burnout Series. Trackmania is the SSX of racing. However, since they basically killed the online a few months ago I haven't touched the game. (I own the original, sunrise and united)

If you want a game about the crashing, get the Burnout Series. Trackmania is the SSX of racing. However, since they basically killed the online a few months ago I haven't touched the game. (I own the original, sunrise and united)
Yeah, they did kill the online. It needs to come back.

A few years ago, we reviewed a great freemium game called Trackmania Forever. Ever since that review, we've been anticipating the release of the sequel, Trackmania 2.

Back in February, Trackmania Forever's "free mode" was locked down to specific free zone servers and a large portion of the Trackmania community was lost. Can Trackmania 2 pull the community back together? From the looks of the trailer -- I'd say yes.

:hax:

That looks a lot like in-game, judging from the VERY few times I played Forever.

It better be in-game... I'd be really upset if they handed out something that looks nothing like the trailer. Can you imagine that? Its like being a kid all over again.

Back