• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Venice, new Cydonia city!

Hawke

Hey guys, we're starting a new town, this time it's in the style of Venice, on the water surface as platforms, with canals in between. On top of these platforms anything can go, but we will separate more modern skyscrapers and buildings from smaller houses. Modern, sci-fi and renaissance (because Venice) is welcome, but not obligatory.

Before we start giving out any plots we must setup the main roads and canals, also reserving spots for a plaza and some public stuff like the market and the train station.

New lots will be created using these specifications:
55kEH.jpg

The lot can be of irregular shape, but if you want something bigger than around 32 by 32 you must mark the lot then ask HawkeTech or DutchCheese to confirm that you can build it there.

Anyone who wishes to join must apply in this thread and mention his IGN and his skills.

Don't forget to vote then send me the money so we can claim our land and start buildiong as soon as possible! One lot is 150 so 5 people voting daily makes for a single plot. Also while we're claiming the land go mine in the mining world and get buidling materials so we don't have to stop building once we start.

To vote you must go to: https://uploads.team9000.net/vote/

After that to check money balance : /money
To send me the money so I can buy plots: /money pay HawkeTech (amount)

OK, after getting frustrated with the problems in settling the main town on the current spot, I said fuck it and decided that we're moving as soon as the world expands.

So the current spot we will use as the temporary storage and funbuild spot. You can build anywhere because this isn't the main town.

New isn't a bird and Venice isn't a landform!

Also application:

IGN: Mariolink42

-Has been with Cydonia since Eagle Pass was created
-Ran a major Outlands city with Babybacon(Hobo Town)
-Has been a part of the T9k community since Oxytown was still bustling with people
-Builder on classic
-Had highest acrobatics level on PvP Faction server
-Was a mod in the PvP Faction

New isn't a bird and Venice isn't a landform!

Also application:

IGN: Mariolink42

-Has been with Cydonia since Eagle Pass was created
-Ran a major Outlands city with Babybacon(Hobo Town)
-Has been a part of the T9k community since Oxytown was still bustling with people
-Builder on classic
-Had highest acrobatics level on PvP Faction server
-Was a mod in the PvP Faction
Sure

Yeah hook me up with a plot. I've been collecting for WH but I'd like to have another city to work on too. If the streets have already been started then I can just follow the example and make more plots.

I'd like to be a part of NVoC if you'll have me. Been a part of T9k community for about a year. I don't talk a whole lot, but I think quite a few regs know me or know of me. Mayor of Brighton since 1.7. Attached are pics of some of our builds on 1.7 - those were my favorites, especially the rail station which I'm sure a few remember. Also built a coaster that had a drop from skycap to bedrock, which feel through a water hole which turned into a lava hole halfway down. Pics attached as well. That was a fun ride (and it didn't kill you).

IGN: mrn2itiv
brighton.png station.png waterhole.png lavahole.png

Attachments

• brighton.png
    brighton.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
  • station.png
    station.png
    948.9 KB · Views: 128
I'd like to be a part of NVoC if you'll have me. Been a part of T9k community for about a year. I don't talk a whole lot, but I think quite a few regs know me or know of me. Mayor of Brighton since 1.7. Attached are pics of some of our builds on 1.7 - those were my favorites, especially the rail station which I'm sure a few remember. Also built a coaster that had a drop from skycap to bedrock, which feel through a water hole which turned into a lava hole halfway down. Pics attached as well. That was a fun ride (and it didn't kill you).

IGN: mrn2itiv
View attachment 118339 View attachment 118340 View attachment 118341 View attachment 118342
You're in :)

App: IGN-daredevil71789
- Member of Sanctum/Haven
- Builder on classic
- Been on t9k for almost 2 years now
Dutchy's lover

Back