• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Venice, new Cydonia city!

IGN: jamesl2k5
-Been with T9K since 1 month after I knew about minecraft (occasional classic)
-T9K SMP was the first multiplayer server I played on (around march 15, 2011)
-Was in Cydonia back in Eagle Pass
-Was is Cydonia last map
-Knows a lot of useful builds, like super efficient cobble gen, smoothstone gen, mob grinder, XP farm, redstone clocks, knowledge of many game mechanics

Ohai. Remember me? (Master XM) Can I come in? :p
IGN: jamesl2k5
-Been with T9K since 1 month after I knew about minecraft (occasional classic)
-T9K SMP was the first multiplayer server I played on (around march 15, 2011)
-Was in Cydonia back in Eagle Pass
-Was is Cydonia last map
-Knows a lot of useful builds, like super efficient cobble gen, smoothstone gen, mob grinder, XP farm, redstone clocks, knowledge of many game mechanics

picture of building skillz pl0x? <3

Ahtrz.png

FumbD.png
pHLOb.png

UboUK.png
UvdOr.png

xpWTP.png
W1qTl.png

h20qP.png
Those are just a few

Hmm, in the architecture category, I'm not exactly a house designer, but I can make some pretty interesting and cool looking builds, for example, I build a self building/repairing smoothstone castle on the reddit creative server 2 map wipes ago, and last map I built a pretty cool house in Cydonia at the corner across a street from a mansion and Marioman, FutureX and some other person's house.

Edit: I consider myself more of an "Engineer" than an "Architect".

then why aren't you showing us?
I am currently working on a Protoss Nexus on a 46x46 scale on the server where I built the stuff in the pictures, but I ran out of gold, so I could not finish the Nexus. Gold is expensive on the server. :(

(remember that I helped with the battlecruiser in the skylands before the wipe?)

Seeing as the new town system allows multi towning, would you accept me if I just wanted to build a house and to hang around sometimes?

Back