• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Website Layout!

I like it.
But, as i always say what i think, i gotta say what i think should be changed :p
- postcounts - lolwut, where are they?
- thicker line between posts (to make it easier to see the end of 'em)
- default post font - it looks kinda weird, the spaces are small and its overall too... black-ish. Even comic sans is easier to read :3
DONT EVEN MENTION COMIC SANS, I ALREADY MADE THAT MISTAKE. Plus I think this font is good. Unless you don't use firefox and are seeing something completely different.

Also I think the smily list in the wysiwyg editor needs to be more scrollable and less goes down forever, but you might not be able to change that.

Capture.PNG

Working as intended? looks a bit odd to me, but what do I know.

Just broke 1k posts, no trophy unless something got cached and it hates me >.>

2nd edit: Just noticed that if you click any of the breadcrums when you are in the forums section like "forums" or the "news and important things" category it just takes you to the home page.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 97
I like it.
But, as i always say what i think, i gotta say what i think should be changed :p
- postcounts - lolwut, where are they?
- thicker line between posts (to make it easier to see the end of 'em)
- default post font - it looks kinda weird, the spaces are small and its overall too... black-ish. Even comic sans is easier to read :3

I agree with #s 1 and 2.

Just figured out you could follow people.... what is this, twitter?
And statuses? >.>

Just figured out you could follow people.... what is this, twitter?
And statuses? >.>
Team9000 is the new social hub. Woot is going to be making tons of money any day now. He just needs to put up a bunch of ads and a new premium user account system. With the new premium account, you can have.... more stuff... like... a shiny name. Also it'll make my animated PNG avatar animated on the actual posts again... sadface, THE BLINKING WAS SO IMPORTANT.

I mentioned that. Also yay got my 1 k posts trophy finally and was rewarded with the new title.... ACTIVE MEMBER! I feel so distinguished again.
If you go to registered members, there is a list on the right with the top posters.

Also, where is the "Who's on" thing for the servers? I thoroughly enjoyed that when it was there and used it.

Back