New Xbox AND Playstation to be Announced at E3

omg you noob i know that.. what i said is bb talks about how sony might not be able to release a new console, then sonic quotes and talks about kinect, which has nothing to do with sony.
:doy:
They have black xboxes and wiis.
This is what I'm doing right now
troll face  1800x1200 Wallpaper.png

I wouldn't be shocked if one of the companies did a release by the holidays.

Most likely the Wii-U will have a holiday release date. Their sales for the Wii have been sagging the past year, and the 3DS has had very poor sales as well, I would imagine they're not going to let that slide through all of 2012. That, and they should get it out before The End of Time, according to the Mayans.

(SIDE NOTE: I'm going to go ahead and let you guys know I'm going to be running that End of Time thing into the ground until Dec 21, when The End of Time occurs.)

Most likely the Wii-U will have a holiday release date. Their sales for the Wii have been sagging the past year, and the 3DS has had very poor sales as well, I would imagine they're not going to let that slide through all of 2012. That, and they should get it out before The End of Time, according to the Mayans.

(SIDE NOTE: I'm going to go ahead and let you guys know I'm going to be running that End of Time thing into the ground until Dec 21, when The End of Time occurs.)
Why not till 2013? to prove em wrong? XD

i dont care what else sony does, I just want the XMB to be a lot more interactive, better looking, and with more features. Make the Playstation store not look like crap, and have the console be fully back compatible for all PS1/2/3 games while staying online during the process. if they do that then they may as well take my wallet out of my hands.

You could still buy one, or you could save your money and buy a new MS console whenever it is released probably sometime around holiday of 2013. I could then add you to my friends list on XBL and you'd be my first Australian (I think).

moondoggy23 said:
You could still buy one, or you could save your money and buy a new MS console whenever it is released probably sometime around holiday of 2013. I could then add you to my friends list on XBL and you'd be my first Australian (I think).

I think I will probably get the 360 around midyear

Here's an update. Sony's Kaz Hirai flat-out said there will not be a tease at E3, and that the PS3 is still set for a 10yr life cycle. So, there you have it. Someone is lying, and we won't know who exaclty until June-ish.

It's kinda sad, really. The trickery involved in making xbox graphics churn out more and more fidelity is becoming more and more painfully obvious. All this means that we PC users will get let down more and more. Modern Warfare 3 is a prime example.

Back