New Years Resolution 2014

Actually care about school.

Get a Job.

Get learner's permit.

Learn to drive.

Purchase/Build a new PC
My New Years Resolution Is to:
Kick Kris out of my town unless he gets on so he can GET HIS HOUSE!

Get better grades in Math and Science.

As I said earlier. MAKE PANCAKES AND WAFFLES! :D

Get a Job
Finally date someone
And not fail this year too badly
And hopefully go to more cons

For those who aren't going out, the front page will be here for you; home made just for the occasion.

I honestly thought this was some community version of missile command. I was a little disappointed to discover it was just fireworks, regardless, still very entertaining.

My resolution for 2013 was to get a full-time paid college coaching job by August.
Check.

My resolution for 2014 is rather simple: Find a church to attend.

I have a theme of resolutions that I want to do but it will be really hard because these will be life changing events.

I want to be more motivated in my search for a a really good job: I am sick of not making any money and really even though I HATED amazon it was the most money I've had in a long time and I miss that. plus sitting around playing games isn't gonna get rent payed

I want to be more motivated to work out and get in shape: lets face it I am not happy with my body and even though I am on the brute squad, this isn't a healthy lifestyle and I need to change my self for it.

I want to feel better about my self as a person: working out and getting a job will tie into this. once I am making money I won't feel like I am somehow a failure and once I start working out I suspect my image of my self will be much more positive.

I want to make a pc and start streaming/ lets playing more: this one is a weird one that probably doesn't fit with the rest of my stuff. I enjoy gaming and I don't want to give it up so my thoughts are to try to make a pc and start streaming and doing more youtube stuff. my dream would be to get to work for roosterteeth but lets be real that is highly improbable so I want to make a fun hobby for me and others to enjoy!

Back