• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Zone Request

SYNYST3R1

I would like to request a new would for the Mighty Golden Duck Overlord. He can no long live under the spawn path for as his power has became too powerful from the countless souls that have been sacrificed to it. This new zone will serve as it's new home to, gain tremendous power, and serve home to his many duck underlings. With this zone building permit we shall erect a mighty castle for our majesty. The building crew will mainly consist of myself (gap1224), primagen102, filtershark, and nikkitikiisland, and anyone else (of approprite rank) that would be willing to help. We wish to see this request granted.

Included is a picture of said Lord.

Attachments

• screenshot_20130413011528.png
    screenshot_20130413011528.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 264
Yeahhh... the erection of a building. Its a building that's erected. To erect a building.

A building.

Not to be rude or anything, but you kind of lost the whole maturity at "Mighty Golden Duck Overlord" and "duck underlings."

In all seriousness though, there will not be any new zones made. I am sure you can find room in the current guest world or one of the cool/builder worlds to construct some sort of building for your duck.

Not to be rude or anything, but you kind of lost the whole maturity at "Mighty Golden Duck Overlord" and "duck underlings."

In all seriousness though, there will not be any new zones made. I am sure you can find room in the current guest world or one of the cool/builder worlds to construct some sort of building for your duck.

It's just an idea some friends and i thought of. I knew I wouldn't be taken seriously. Be awesome if it got accept, but if not, its never hurts to try.

I would like to request a new would for the Mighty Golden Duck Overlord. He can no long live under the spawn path for as his power has became too powerful from the countless souls that have been sacrificed to it. This new zone will serve as it's new home to, gain tremendous power, and serve home to his many duck underlings. With this zone building permit we shall erect a mighty castle for our majesty. The building crew will mainly consist of myself (gap1224), primagen102, filtershark, and nikkitikiisland, and anyone else (of approprite rank) that would be willing to help. We wish to see this request granted.

Included is a picture of said Lord.
really not everyones favorite builder WOLFKITE

wait wtf this is an old thread. i dont look at dates to stuff so shut up i thought it was.

Thanks for telling me to shut up, you are such a nice person. You're really just making things worse by being rude to people. If you looked at the last post date, or actually had something meaningful to say, I would never of posted here, and everything would of been dandy.

And then you double post a minute later, with nothing to add but a sad face... great. There's an edit button, if you feel the need to use an emoticon, then just edit it into your other post.

Just please think ahead. Put thought into your posts, and don't be rude. That won't get you anywhere.

Thanks.

Thanks for telling me to shut up, you are such a nice person. You're really just making things worse by being rude to people. If you looked at the last post date, or actually had something meaningful to say, I would never of posted here, and everything would of been dandy.

And then you double post a minute later, with nothing to add but a sad face... great. There's an edit button, if you feel the need to use an emoticon, then just edit it into your other post.

Just please think ahead. Put thought into your posts, and don't be rude. That won't get you anywhere.

Thanks.
I could not like this enough.

Back