• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Next server

Laharal

With 1.9 still in pre-release, a 1.10 version planned and the final game coming up in less then two months, am I correct to assume that the next stable, heavy populated, mid/long term server will only be coming up after the final release on Nov 18th? (Like what we had for 2-3 months this summer with 1.7.x.x )

With 1.9 still in pre-release, a 1.10 version planned and the final game coming up in less then two months, am I correct to assume that the next stable, heavy populated, mid/long term server will only be coming up after the final release on Nov 18th? (Like what we had for 2-3 months this summer with 1.7.x.x )
Oh well. Just more than a month now. I guess its test servers till then :p

Seems like it, this is beta after all.
I know.. it's just that my first experience in SMP was on this server and I really liked it (July to September) I'm quite eager to see my townmates again and to start building from scratch without a soon-to-come reset ;)

I'm just motivated and just can't wait ;)

Back