• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Next steps of survival server revised/poll

What do you guys think should happen to the server when Woot comes back?

• Total voters
Okay guys the server is in ruins ATM but this can be solved by a revert. However do you think this is the right idea? Please leave some suggestions for Woot.

Suggestions should be left in the suggestions thread! And...there are other threads here already talking about potential server wipes and what-not. Honestly, I would stay away from the SMP server until Woot or Ozy get back on and start cleaning things up, in case they decide on a server revert.

well i know some people will be mad. but i'm just going with what the poll is saying, and state that a majority of us want to restart everything.

Hey, I have been screwed this server for the most part. That is the only reason I am for the wipe... If I still had the stuff that I had rightfully accumulated I would be mad too. Hopefully if/when they do the wipe, there wont be any of these same problems they kept having this past month.

I'm one more of that "minority" then. I've already seen a swastika in the clinical center. Chaos need to be cleaned

0-12-2

Still not seeing anyone for a revert....
Besides, the benefits of a full wipe far outweigh the problems.

And, it is fun to start over. At least i like it
Even if i builded something epic and had 9001 diamonds. I still would like it :3

I had recently finished a redstone system that would count the number of button pushes (up to 3, currently 2-bit) then display them as numbers on a 5x3 display :D.

That took me a while to set up and thus will be the only thing I will miss.

Back