• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Next steps of Team9000

Well this weekend was a total wreck

But its time to move on.. What is the communities opinions on what the server should do next?

In my opinion the server should restart from scratch. Have new cities and new maps. Start the server off with the whitelist active

yes, we need cities with preset avenues and parks and plazas, with reserved space in the center for a nice city hall and other monumental buildings based on teamwork

Step 6. Build epic stuff with epic people (yes I am talking about you guys!) without worry of grief or theft! (I lost everything again, chests became unlocked and people stole everything, good fight lock system.)

When ever someone says that it makes me want to punch them out. It is just so stupid and unoriginal.

Katia-Kat-Doesnt-approve.jpg

For sure, we need a total wipe, we could start all over have organized cities, jobs like mayor, tax collector, things like that, we could have an arena and hold weekly events, it would be great! I lost everything during the grief storm so I'm all for a complete wipe.

Yeah.....but the rest of your ideas have already been implemented in small ways to great success. If you've been to tower bay, that's an example of a planned neighbourhood, with ministers etc. It works extremely well, and I'd like to see a city presided over by some sort of prime minister, with ministers in charge of neighbourhoods, and other jobs.

The MineCart Collective would obviously be in charge of minecart tracks, roads, public structures such as terminals and stations, and convenient temporary storage. We already keep several chests full of many different construction materials on the current server, and with our combined player strength, we can easily collect enough cobble, stone, planks, logs, even obsidian to build public structures. See The Bunker (my house in OxyTown) for an example of how easily we can get obsidian.

When ever someone says that it makes me want to punch them out. It is just so stupid and unoriginal.
Perhaps you did not think that was the reason I did it? Hmm? Whenever someone gets hateful about a post it makes me want to punch them out. It is so stupid and unoriginal. You see what I did there?

Honestly, I understand that people like to post what they feel and all, but it is just better to keep rude remarks to yourself. If this was not you intention, then sorry. However, I read it as such. I do not feel the need to elaborate on this anymore, if you need anymore response, then post again.

Back