Nexus 7

mcfar45

So, On July 5 I ordered myself a 16GB Nexus 7 from the Google Play store. I've been wanting a tablet for a while but they were all absurdly expensive here in Australia. The Nexus 7, however, is $249 for the 8GB version and $299 for the 16GB Version, which makes it incredibly cheap compared to the rest. I also think the 7 inch form factor will be what I want as I feel the 10.1 inch tablets are too big.

Whilst I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, based on the xda forums I should receive it sometime next week (and when I do I will review it for you people).

So has anyone else pre-ordered the Nexus 7?

I know I'm being hypocritical when I say this (I have an iPad), but I don't yet see the full usefulness/necessity of tablets. They're convenient for some quick browsing if you're watching TV and something comes up and you want to look into it. They're nice to take with you to the toilet to read while you poo. And they have some fun, quick games to play on them. Otherwise, I fail to see how/what the tablet is there to replace, except maybe magazines and books.

Don't get me wrong, I think the idea of a tablet PC is awesome, and it'll be the future of how we do our daily computing probably. With all of that being said, I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy your new tablet., because it is still pretty cool.

What the fucking fuck.
What about splash damage?
What about the bacteria?
What about the potential smearmarks?
It's an iPad, not an iPood.

You'll get just as much poo bacteria on your iPad as you do your toothbrush with every time you flush. I always make sure to wash my hands before handling my iPad again after wiping, and I put down my iPad on the counter next to the toilet before wiping. Really, I think my iPad is probably dirtier from me picking my nose and then playing with it than from poopin' with it.

You'll get just as much poo bacteria on your iPad as you do your toothbrush with every time you flush. I always make sure to wash my hands before handling my iPad again after wiping, and I put down my iPad on the counter next to the toilet before wiping. Really, I think my iPad is probably dirtier from me picking my nose and then playing with it than from poopin' with it.
Dude, you know better by know that I'm just being...
Faecetious.

That's why I chose the Nexus 7 as it is the perfect size for reading books and magazines....I don't see a point in the 10 inch tablets
I was telling my friend is apple releases a smaller ipad than Steve dieing really will affect their creativity.

Back