• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Night_Wolfex ban appeal : Spamming

Nordiclovepotion

I was banned from the survival/creative server by console for spamming. What happened was this, a user stated that Wooty should lower the difficulty on the server. Littlespedve responded with "No he shouldn't" to which I responded "Yes he should" this repeated back and forth for a good bit, and then I got banned for spamming. I'm not sure if I was typing too fast or if it was just because it was the same thing.

I already have gotten banned by console for the /slap fiasco, and would understand if I am not unbanned. I just want to honestly say that this was accidental, I was not actually spamming. I hope some of the users online would vouche for me. I have no screenshots, but users online were Stratadon, Csimiami14 and Littlespedve.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope I have proven myself throughout my time here so far that you can believe me when I say I was not spamming, and this was all a misunderstanding between me and an artificial intelligence.

~Nordic

Nordic does deserve to be unbanned, what he said is correct. Venum was talking about how the difficulty should be lowered and I responded "No it shouldn't", then Nordic responded with "Yes it should" and I continued the back and forth behavior. Console then banned him for spam prevention for typing the same messages too fast. It was a misunderstanding and Nordic (Night_Wolfex) should be unbanned.

Back