• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Nine Thousand Ways To Die (Week 1)

mdukey

***Title inspired and thought up by Newspapercrane***

This is my first time doing these, and it is going to be exciting!
Each week I will gather three of my most raging and "wtf" kills from different games I play on xbox, or I might find something interesting on the internet to show you.
Thank you and enjoy!

Scenario 1: Call of Duty Black ops Rage ZOMBIES.

I like playing black ops zombies, it's more upgraded then COD world at war, and various maps that has more then just the "power" O:

So as usual, i'm playing in kino der toten (idk if I spelled that right, but whatever) and i'm just knifing and shooting the zombies on the bottom floor, as my 3 other friends are covering the other doors. We are on round 8, and suddenly get a insta kill (we did the power-up glitch that gets you more power-ups as usual) so obviously we go knifing, gathering as much points as possible, as my friend opens the bottom door and starts to kill there, while me, the only person in the main lobby, turns around, kills a zombie, and randomly goes on the ground?

WTF. One zombie, was behind me. Just one. And I get down by one hit of the zombie, and gets down. On insta kill.

Me = Failures. :(

Scenario 2 : Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Afgan. Oh yeah, i'm going to quickscope some noobies that like to use thermal scope, leggo.

Let me explain this to you very clearly.

Me: -Runs 2 seconds from spawn-

---Suddenly, incoming noob tube across the map---

Me: -Iz Dead-

So i'm like, Ok, no big deal, just one noob tube right?

I WAS WRONG. Another one comes in, and kills me and my friend.

I'm like, FUUUUUUUUUUU.

I get out of spawn again, only to then get noob-tubed from the cliff thingy. I'm raging right now, before the guy who got the noob-tube kills from me and my team, got a AC-130. So everyones dieing, while i'm hiding in the cave, liek a boss. The AC-130 is done, remind you, this is domination, and somehow we are winning. I come out, ready to quickscope someone while I hear a noise that made me hit my knee on my table.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

A. NUKE.

OK, WELL, I JUST CLICKED THE "LEAVE GAME" BUTTON BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! FUUUUUU FACEEE.

Scenario 3. Halo Reach.

So after all that non-sense was over, I played a nice game of Halo Reach, Big Team Battle. I rode in a falcon, ready to kill and shoot anyone coming near, then, my other teammate has a falcon, but smashes me in the air. So i'm like "Ok man, funny funny"

My falcon goes crashing to the ground while I jump out of it, right? So i'm falling, mid-air to the ground, and suddenly I go flying.

That same person turned around and smashed my body with his falcon, and made my body fly to the other direction, rocketing out.

........................-Clicked Leave Game button- FUUUU YOU YOU LITTLE NOOB.

Back next week's edition of "Nine Thousand Ways to Die"

Hope ya liked it, let me know what ya think! <3

The Halo story reminded me of the time I crashed a Warthog with my teammate in it (my first time driving one :p) I thought it was the funniest thing ever, while the other guy blew me up ... so i spent the rest of the battle killing his ass 3 times, then everyone on my team got pissed . Good thing i was using my bros gamertag XD

That last story is funny. I liked that one. You should try to record your games (especially Halo) and post them online here. I know you can upload Halo's videos to Bungie's website and from there you should be able to post it here.

Back