Nintendo 3DS or PSP 2 (AKA Playstation NGP)

nick155

two new portable consoles coming out in the near future. thoughts on them?

Nintendo 3DS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cF9JlJM-YA

dm-nintendo-3ds.jpg

Playstation NGP:
psp_20110127164558_320_240.JPG

Depends on the price point, the 3ds price makes me lesigh. I can't see the ngp being any cheaper though.

I'm thinking I want a 3ds... but that really depends on how different it is from the ds lite. I want to know if it's actually a next generation system, or just a new iteration with 3D screens on it.

As far as I know NGP has a quad core processor and has the same graphic quality as the PS3.
It's a mobile quad core processor so it's clocks are much lower than the ps3s processor. There's no way that it'll be on par, or if the graphics are on par it'll have to have performance made up in some other way.

It's a mobile quad core processor so it's clocks are much lower than the ps3s processor. There's no way that it'll be on par, or if the graphics are on par it'll have to have performance made up in some other way.
Link
Looks good from what I can tell. But I heard they are not making Uncharted for NGP.

Not much going for the psp, (except for MGS Peacewalker, one of my favorites)
Probably getting a 3DS because they're porting and remaking a bunch of awesome games, and its in 3d

I'm getting the one that goes down in price first. Though the first NGP price drop will probably put it in line with the 3ds so I'll probably get a 3ds when that goes down in price.

Well, I would probably go for the 3DS, mostly because there will be alot of great games for it, MGS3: The Naked Sample, Ocarina of Time, Persona,ect.

Back