• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Nivenus

Nivenus

Hi there,

been promoted once without knowing it ( cool :D ) so now i'll go for the next rank, i guess that's builder?

I've build several things already, i'll start chronologically.
This rainbow-road themed tunnel i build in guestworld 616 (i think). Maybe it's not an original and ground-breaking idea, but i spend a lot of hours working on it, since it circled all around the map.

Nivenus.

Attachments

• 616 Rainbowroadtunnel.png
    616 Rainbowroadtunnel.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 130
This one is an eclectic tower in guestworld 619, but it may be i already got a promotion for it (/info says i got one for an "awesome tower" :biggrin: )

Attachments

• 619 Eclectic Tower.png
    619 Eclectic Tower.png
    821.7 KB · Views: 129
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

I had the idea of creating a huge ceiling of leaves but didn't finish cuz the map got reset.

Attachments

• 620 Leaves ceiling.png
    620 Leaves ceiling.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 117
What Damashki said. Cool rank is fairly easy for anybody to obtain. For builder, the bigger, more intricate, and unique, the better. Keep it up.

Back