• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

NoGun and other stupid people like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllisDee

alright so were playin boom and "Nogun" starts yellin at me about the map bein gay and how just cuz im admin doesnt mean i get to run everything....for one i didnt even pick the map they did..........also im gettin pretty freakin pissed at all u people tellin me ur goin to get my admin taken away.....what is that bs...im one of the best admins freakin on this server everyone "LOVES" me just as much as they love **** and Wooty... so i dont see why u faggots have to push my buttons like that..thank u and have a very nice day :)

ya i havent either, as a matter of fact, compared to you, Wooty is a mad man(roffle no disrespect to t3h double man ^^)

we should compile a list of all the ppl that r in need of a ban, ppl who just piss every1 off (like xxx[nvm], haagen, nogun, etc)

maby u could make it so that if som1 get 150 points agenst them they r banned, if u vote agenst them, ur lvl could indicate the amount of points agenst the person.

Ellis i have a tip that i have learned, JUST IGNORE THEM IF THEY WANT GODMODE AND ALL THAT

this has been ****'s tip of the day!!!

after a wile i just got over all his swearin and crap so i just kicked him..i thought ur goin to be disrespectfle to admin u can leave

EllisDee said:
after a wile i just got over all his swearin and crap so i just kicked him..i thought ur goin to be disrespectfle to admin u can leave
???????????????????????????????????

yea and everyone knows that i sometimes am disrespectful to admins, but that is ONLY when they are abusing. i have too much respect for you guys (the double man, **** probe, and ellisdee in particular, especially ellis cuz he added me to his myspace ^^ ty), but even if you guys were abusing for some messed up reason, i would definitely get in your face about it and you guys damn well know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back