Nostalgia

Darth_Purrface

This is the thread dedicated to nostalgia.....

In here, you can post anything involving happy memories, including ones from long long ago, to more recent ones.

For example:

I remember the time when i was in the 4th grade, many kids used to stand beside each other during recess until they formed a large circle. Then they just clumped together tightly and swiveled around all over the place like a spiral galaxy made of children instead of stars.

12458578209K1Yao.jpg

As an innocent child myself, i did not know why they did that, but i just threw myself in anyway. Our more...... private parts may have touched, but it was fun anyway. (not in a sexual way)
*sigh*​
Good times...

The way you express your memory can be in any form you like, there is no need to make it an essay like i have.

Happy Nostalgic Feelings!

<3

I love you all, even those who don't exactly like me.....​

All I can say is, every zelda game, super mario 64, mario party, TimeSplitters 2, Final fantasy 1, Banjo kazooie.
There should be more games on that list, but I'm having trouble remembering them all.

Does Final Fantasy 10 count as nostalgia?

I miss whiny-ass-bitch Tidus. He would be all like "yeah we gon' kill Sin" then be like "Cry some moar". But out of all the other FF main characters I know of he ain't so bad... although he's the absolute worst.

Does Final Fantasy 10 count as nostalgia?

I miss whiny-ass-bitch Tidus. He would be all like "yeah we gon' kill Sin" then be like "Cry some moar". But out of all the other FF main characters I know of he ain't so bad... although he's the absolute worst.
Anything old and memorable is nostalgic. :D

When i was younger, i would always (still do) play my SEGA Genesis. i wouls play Sonic the hedgehog 2, Mortal Kombat, X-men, some spiderman game, and of course:

<----------------------- Love this game so much.

Back