Not for the squeamish...

Clayto1332

So I went on a camping trip last weekend to a fishing lake in North Central Texas. Of course I did a bit of fishing but my buddy that had been there before said there was a tree down river with a rope swing and steps screwed on up to the top of the tree. I jumped out of the top of the giant tree a few times and was feeling pretty macho. I thought "why don't we swim back to our campsite". About halfway back, the girls gave up and swam to shore. About the time I got done calling them "poons" for giving up, I took a shortcut through some shallow water in a cat-tail peninsula type thing and felt a sharp pain the the heel of my left foot. Low and behold I have a fishing lure hanging out of my foot... My buddy tried to pull it out while we were in the water but it was sunk in past the barb so I had to swim to shore with this thing flapping around in the water. I got my friend's pocket knife and tried for an hour to cut it out enough to where I could yank it out but to no avial, I had to push it through. I ended up getting a bad infection and had to go to the hospital. Enjoy the pictures.
hook1.jpg

hook2.jpg

hook3.jpg

hook4.jpg

So I went on a camping trip last weekend to a fishing lake in North Central Texas. Of course I did a bit of fishing but my buddy that had been there before said there was a tree down river with a rope swing and steps screwed on up to the top of the tree. I jumped out of the top of the giant tree a few times and was feeling pretty macho. I thought "why don't we swim back to our campsite". About halfway back, the girls gave up and swam to shore. About the time I got done calling them "poons" for giving up, I took a shortcut through some shallow water in a cat-tail peninsula type thing and felt a sharp pain the the heel of my left foot. Low and behold I have a fishing lure hanging out of my foot... My buddy tried to pull it out while we were in the water but it was sunk in past the barb so I had to swim to shore with this thing flapping around in the water. I got my friend's pocket knife and tried for an hour to cut it out enough to where I could yank it out but to no avial, I had to push it through. I ended up getting a bad infection and had to go to the hospital. Enjoy the pictures.View attachment 107850
View attachment 107851
View attachment 107852
View attachment 107853
Looks like you caught a live one!

(Wow that was bad)

The soles of your feet look so soft and smooth...if you overlook that hideous lure poking out of one of them.

So I went on a camping trip last weekend to a fishing lake in North Central Texas. Of course I did a bit of fishing but my buddy that had been there before said there was a tree down river with a rope swing and steps screwed on up to the top of the tree. I jumped out of the top of the giant tree a few times and was feeling pretty macho. I thought "why don't we swim back to our campsite". About halfway back, the girls gave up and swam to shore. About the time I got done calling them "poons" for giving up, I took a shortcut through some shallow water in a cat-tail peninsula type thing and felt a sharp pain the the heel of my left foot. Low and behold I have a fishing lure hanging out of my foot... My buddy tried to pull it out while we were in the water but it was sunk in past the barb so I had to swim to shore with this thing flapping around in the water. I got my friend's pocket knife and tried for an hour to cut it out enough to where I could yank it out but to no avial, I had to push it through. I ended up getting a bad infection and had to go to the hospital. Enjoy the pictures.View attachment 107850
View attachment 107851
View attachment 107852
View attachment 107853

Just looking at that makes me feel like i'm in pain. O_O

I've never heard that used like that in my life. I've heard people refer to getting some "Poon"... referring to acquiring Coitus.

At the same time I can't imagine a female wanting to be called that.
Well, it's kinda like you wouldn't necessarily call someone of African / American or Aborginial descent a 'nigger'.
It's a pretty socially incorrect term, but some chicks don't mind it.
I mean, personally, I don't.
But then again, I'm too busy fondling Beese's crotch to notice the poon.
You see?
That explains a lot..
Beese used that word in a conversation with me once and I thought it sounded cool. Being the smart ass motherfucker I am, I was all "OH BOY NEW WORD USE IT EVERYWHERE EVEN IN ENGLISH CLASS!!"
Lesson: Do not use words you learn from Beese in a discussion about Siddartha.
My teacher was not amused.
Was he talking about me then?

Back