• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Not so much of an appeal rather than an apology.

BReal20

I would very much like all of this message to be read if one would see fit to do so.

It says before you post a new thread here "If you feel you have been unfairly banned from the Minecraft Classic server, please post an appeal here." Though I know full good and well I was banned for a good reason. I made a swastika in front of a sign saying: AVO. I made it as sort of a joke towards a minecraft clan. I acted poorly and very ignorantly not thinking of what others might think and only thinking of what hilarity I saw of it. Team 9000's Classic Server is very fun. I've made what I think to be ONE of the tallest objects there is there, a giant 51x64 creeper face further down the main road off to the side if it hasn't been grieved or deleted already. I felt pretty good about it. I would post a picture of it but its not letting me do so at this moment. I really enjoy their server and see why others who visit do as well. This is the first time I've gone into their server, but only to wear out my welcome it seems to me. If I was allowed back in I would definitively keep any "symbols" out of anything I create from then on and also keep to myself whenever I would be on as well. But until or if that dose or dose not happen all can do is apologize for my actions.

I am truly sorry, Team 9000.

BReal20

P.S. To mod; t7seven7t, I think I may have came across as being smart with you when I said "I would clean up what I had done and be on my way". I didn't mean I would clear it up just to go off somewhere else and make another one as you may or may have not thought. I meant I would clear it up and get off your server. I'm not rude Im just ignorant at times it seems. My apologies again.

Sigh.. An Avolition fan.
I have sent T7seven7t a message regarding this ban appeal.
Be patient while you wait for his response.

Sigh.. An Avolition fan.
I have sent T7seven7t a message regarding this ban appeal.
Be patient while you wait for his response.

An Avolition fan I am not. I just had a stupid thought of putting up that sign. I don't like grieving nor do I grief. Bobomastoras posted a post above you that I would have to be patient and now you have done so as well. But I'm not holding my breath for me being able to be let back onto the server so patience on my part is non-existent. He'll respond when he has time to do so.

Hi BReal,

You lost my trust when you built the swastika after I had helped you out with that giant creeper face. I am impressed with the way you have composed yourself in dealing with this matter, however your ban cannot be appealed.

Absolutely understandable. I also feel I have to explain why my composition is the way it is. Simply its called guilt, of which completely takes over whenever I have ever done something wrong. My apologies once again for my arrogance. You and the rest of Team 9000 take care. On another note how do I delete this account? Or dose this have to be done by site mod on request?

Do not worry about your account as you were banned on minecraft, not on the website. you are still welcome in this community and are able to play other games with us (as we part many other games). check out our homepage and go from there or if you really want to you can leave forever. Whatever totty choose, make sure you have fun

*Thread Closed*

Back