Now in a Team9000 The Game near you

I thought that WAS the topic
*glances at which subforum this thread is in* ooh, right...

images
carry on, then.

I'm going to guess he was doing something so twisted, so diabolical, so depraved, so maniacal, so perverted, so vomit-inducing that merely to speak the name of this action is to anger the grammar nazis and even - dare I say it - Google Herself.

He

Was

Facebooking

I tried to fit in as many copies of myself as possible before it wouldn't let me open and operate any more tags.
Team9000Game_zps92262499.png

EDIT: Someone else joined in, probably confused as heck
Team90002_zpscb57e540.png

I tried to fit in as many copies of myself as possible before it wouldn't let me open and operate any more tags.
Team9000Game_zps92262499.png

EDIT: Someone else joined in, probably confused as heck
Team90002_zpscb57e540.png

That's me. And yes, I'm confused, because THAT WAS MY TRICK DAMMIT (And the lag it causes is horrible, don't do it)

That's me. And yes, I'm confused, because THAT WAS MY TRICK DAMMIT (And the lag it causes is horrible, don't do it)
Sorry XD
I didn't think anyone else would be on it at like 5 in the morning so I wanted to mess around some. XD
( if filling the theater with yourself was your trick that implies you were gonna do it too :< )

Sorry XD
I didn't think anyone else would be on it at like 5 in the morning so I wanted to mess around some. XD
( if filling the theater with yourself was your trick that implies you were gonna do it too :< )
He already did it, and got yelled at for it :p

Are those shadows dynamic or created before-hand? Either way, bravo.

I do the mapping in blender and wrote an exporter that includes baking a lightmap for most objects. It also exports the light positions so I can do dynamic lighting on moving things (like players), but that isn't implemented yet.

I do the mapping in blender and wrote an exporter that includes baking a lightmap for most objects. It also exports the light positions so I can do dynamic lighting on moving things (like players), but that isn't implemented yet.
Blender's texture baking is really handy. I especially like ambient occlusion baking. I once used it to create a lightning animation effect thing in blender's game engine.

Back