• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Number_j SIR?

Hone6092

hey, so myself koalaumper and his brother are working on a minetrack from where we are(far west) to the spawn, i figured id ask if we could connect it to your track at Ozy or wherever is convenient. It would save us a lot of work and allow you further access to the west, right now there is little point for you but in the future maybe, and is is virtually untouched by miners.
Let me know, would increase the length of your mine track and save us work. only thing id ask for is being able to get into spawn tracks, otherwise its pointless to not build our own there. that is the idea, at the moment its 30-45 min walk to our position.

just finished up most of it, currently it goes rightup to the waffleville area, stopped there waiting on your aproval

if i remember correctly, waflevill is near one of the stations (J2 to be exact) so basicly you have my approval, but :
1) you wont make the track connect, that will be done by myself
2) if you want to know where it will connect, go to J2 (from EP or Ozy first stop), mark the coords, do some counting (like - 25 blocks, if its double track position it against blocks already placed in station - ask questions if you dont understand this)
3) do not build the track too close to station, give me space to connect it (see above, 25 blocks far sound enough)

Now, as this wont by my track, you will have to add all signs about griefing, stealing branching and so on near the junction
also, i would like to know if your track is 2 way or 1 way
Your track needs to be 3 high, lightened

anything else just post here and i will know from now on via alerts

atm its 2 high, ill change that, and its a 1 way track, dont expect much traffic so for now 1 way wont be a problem

alright found where i need to go working my way there,should be done and private message you the coords in an hour or two

alright its all complete, 25 spaces away i sent the cords in a private message to you, or a conversation as its called, was the only way i foud that was private they are in f3 format

number j i would like to ask for access to your extremly handy railway.Please read this as this railway would shorten my journey alot.

Back