• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

.:o[E]:.Daveson.[CcC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNo0B

ADMIN .:eek:[E]:.Daveson.[CcC] kicked 3Rb // No0B
UMPA killed self with
Xyjiryo killed self with
^ ExyloN ' . killed self with
Reason: stop
*G* [Si.c.K] 419 : LOL
3Rb // No0B connected
*mute*|EE|[SHxD]onehitwonder killed self with
3Rb // No0B is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Come here, i have candy! killed self with
*G* [Si.c.K] 419 : ur a ****
Paintball_karl(no sound) dropped
Paintball_karl(no sound) has left the game
*mute*|EE|[SHxD]onehitwonder : where does map finish
*P* UMPA : why

i think daveson should get suspension on his admin powers because at first one of my friends, who is also an admin, made me a llama cuz i ASKED for it literally

and i spammed because i was trying to get him to let me type again and because i wanted to hear the funny sounds.

and then 10 minutes later, daveson kicks me because i was joking and i said "you sir are an ass" to my admin friend.

then i rejoin and say wtf do you mean by "stop",which was his reason for kicking me and he says i aws being a fagg because i was spamming on llama even tho he never gave me a warning also because i called my friend an ass,which i already said, was a joke.

and he said oh well, i dont like you anyways, so i said well then that doesnt mean u can just abuse me with your admin powers, that makes you an ass..
(paraphrased)

and he kicks me again.:mad:

i would like some justice.

um he may have made the same mistake as me wen i put the reason

i kicked someone because he was playing weird sounds even after i made a vote for sounds and people voted no so i kicked him and had the reason stop with the sounds but it only showed stop as the reason...

this is what i put
amx_kick (cannot remember name...) stop with the sounds

and it only showed stop is there something i did wrong with the reason...

it sounds like you were kinda being an ass back to him, maybe you should actually try explaining what happened to you instead of saying "wtf do you mean by stop"

Honestly Inoob i explained everything to you, and you continued to be how shall i say this... a ****y bastard i told you i kicked you for disrespecting an admin then when i found it he was your friend i apologized for kicking you but for spamming llama i kicked you like 2 min after because i was surfing and i was trying to beat a record so i didn't want to stop to kick you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back