• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Object Carpenter

Coca-Cola Logo :D Akamus kinda helped by messing with me xD
Cola.png

Hey! I'm helpful! I'm as helpful as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, or A color blind interior decorator, A tennis racket with no strings, A rocking chair that rocks sideways, Justin bieber trying to sing a good song, Pedal powered wheelchair, Glow in the dark sunglasses, A meat skewer to a vegan. And so on (Sorry if anyone is offended by any of these. Just saying!)

Hey! I'm helpful! I'm as helpful as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, or A color blind interior decorator, A tennis racket with no strings, A rocking chair that rocks sideways, Justin bieber trying to sing a good song, Pedal powered wheelchair, Glow in the dark sunglasses, A meat skewer to a vegan. And so on (Sorry if anyone is offended by any of these. Just saying!)
Whoever does has no sense of humor, I thought they were hilarious!

Well you never know some people get booty hurt over the smallest things just covering my bases.

i'm color blind :ceiling:

Back