• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Object Carpenter

A cute penguin! : D
Penguin.png

Step 1: Sneak in phone
Step 2: Connect via USB tethering
Step 3: Play Minecraft
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT

1) almost no cell service within the building due to a multitude of issues.
2) all other options rendered useless.
3) sad godlib is sad.

Just got a random trophy because of the likes xD

Don't be sad godliberator, you can play when you get home or something. And i can always make your requests too even if you don't play xD

PS: I like my pink-ish name but i kinda miss my green powas. Any new mod stuff I should know before i ask for my greeness back? xD

Don't be sad godliberator, you can play when you get home or something. And i can always make your requests too even if you don't play xD

PS: I like my pink-ish name but i kinda miss my green powas. Any new mod stuff I should know before i ask for my greeness back? xD
Not much, except that we don't banall anymore, if you noticed from when I was banning.

Coconut loving squirrel, seems plausible so it's a deal xD

Oh, what's the diference between Vegemite and Marmite? xD

Pinkish name? You mean Legend name status? I thought that was purple

Run your own proxy...

my co-worker did this......he was caught immediately and were it not for the fact he was using it to study for his MCSA certs, he would have been walked out of the building by security....

so the man continues to keep me down.

Back