ODST Foam Armor WIP

daredevil71789

Well, seeing that almost everyone here was amused by the Halo builds at Pax, I decided to post my build pics here, too. But first, the backstory *cue dramatic ambiance* Back in 2008, I stumbled upon papercrafting, which led me to the Halo Cosplay site
405th.com
and I have made a couple of builds. And yes, I know almost everyone in those halo suits at Pax. On to the over-sized pictures.
Hip-plates
img0362g.jpg

Upperbody
img0363kz.jpg

Forearm
img0364fq.jpg

Bicep
img0365x.jpg

Chest and Old helmet (It's too big)
img0366mx.jpg

EDIT: My Photo-dump failed, just click the borken images to see them.

Of course. I think they will look great when they are completed. Any other projects you're working on?
Armorwise, no. Hopefully this will be my first completed suit. I'm like don, I've started probably 6 different suits, this being my 7th, and never finished them. I am working on some weapons though. You can see in my box of epicness the shell of a colt m1911 papercraft that I'm designing. I also have an M4 and AK-47 on the side, and an FP-45 liberator in the box. There's a remington Derringer in there too, and I have a finished Colt 1851 Navy revolver, and I'm working on the box. Oh yah, There's a katana, and I'm working on a Winchester Model 94 in the same way I'm making the colt. The katana is made of "Hard Paper" which is layers of copy paper glued together again and again to the proper thickness. Look up Tacome1942 on youtube, he makes working guns with hard paper. That shoot real rounds.

Back