Official Forum Rules

Pfff, who needs proper spelling
Coz interwebz (ps i cant see what im posting on my ipodd bacause of that damn banner, lol

Why are there no rules to protect the people who do not wish to be trolled with ponies. Some users from the other side of this border want protection against purposefully offensive/provocative content.

Why are there no rules to protect the people who do not wish to be trolled with ponies. Some users from the other side of this border want protection against purposefully offensive/provocative content.

The rules specifically state equal rights for both sides. If you notice any inappropriate content, please report it. I handle every single case individually.

I'm thinking that this entire t9k forums is simply for members to interact with one another despite the fact that nothing gets discussed or talked about. I feel that that is perfectly fine considering that the forums is like a bottomless pit that never gets full. As long as no one decides to put NSFW content or spam or be a jerkface... Everything is hunky dory.

I'm thinking that this entire t9k forums is simply for members to interact with one another despite the fact that nothing gets discussed or talked about. I feel that that is perfectly fine considering that the forums is like a bottomless pit that never gets full. As long as no one decides to put NSFW content or spam or be a jerkface... Everything is hunky dory.

What do you want to talk about?

YOU BROKE THE WOOLS! YOU BROKE THE WOOLS! EVERYTHINGS RUINED! YOU BROKE DYEM! GOD DYEMIT! GOD DYEMIT! GOD DYEMIT!
MijFH.jpg

Back