Official H1Z1 thread

Godliberator

SO...yes I have been gone for quite some time....but I strolled back in, and noticed that there was no thread for H1Z1, and even if there is, I am making this one anyway.

So, post your server and characters and screencaps or vids of your shenanigans from H1Z1.

h1z1-1.png

while yes, you can call in an airdrop which drops things for you(which you have to pay real money for)...you really really do not have a guarantee of actually getting your stuff. the drop radius of the plane is huge, and the airdrop spawns multiple zombies, and everybody and their mother will be after the loot causing a free for all battle....so...you do not always win when you pay.

while yes, you can call in an airdrop which drops things for you(which you have to pay real money for)...you really really do not have a guarantee of actually getting your stuff. the drop radius of the plane is huge, and the airdrop spawns multiple zombies, and everybody and their mother will be after the loot causing a free for all battle....so...you do not always win when you pay.
Also, just like DayZ's "Bean Wars", you will have those assholes that are fully geared already just camping the spawns to kill the nakeds for their berries and gauze packs.

Back