Official NewspaperCrane Discussion Thread

bbgunshot

Hello everyone, I have taken it upon myself to create the Official "Official" NewspaperCrane "Discussion Thread". This thread's various purposes include (but are not limited to) all thoughts, comments, concerns, and constructive feedback related to News"paper"Crane's actions on forums, in-game, or in reality. Subsequently, all replies or (as previously stated) comments related to, or discussing NewspaperCrane should be conducted through this thread. Examples of official discussions reflecting the purpose of the official "Official" NewspaperCrane "Thread" are as follows...

So, I know that it's taken 180 pages to state this but this thread bothers the ever living fuck out of me.

Not because people post pictures of themselves. That's all good.

But because it has the sub title (if you want to). As if somehow if the thread didn't have that subtitle we'd all be forced to post pictures of ourselves.

Thank you oh benevolent overlord for allowing us only to only post IRL pictures of ourselves if we want to, rather than making it mandatory.

I also hate threads that have official in the title. What makes it official? Is an "Official Pokemon Thread" sanctioned by Nintendo? Because I'm pretty sure thats the only thing that can ACTUALLY make a thread official. Otherwise, it's just some jackass on the forum trying to make their thread the Quintessential thread by putting that word in front of it.

</monday Rant>

Of course, you only must participate in the "Official NewspaperCrane Discussion Thread" if and only if you feel inclined to do so. Even though this is the expressed purpose of this thread (to discuss), and it's legality and "official" status may compel some people to post related discussions against their will, I would implore you not to do so. As the "benevolent overlord" of this thread, I will "allow" you to post in the "Official NewspaperCrane Discussion Thread" only if you want to, "rather than making it mandatory."

Another example would be as follows...

Even if you're trying to be sarcastic here, I really don't care. You're just being a jackass by moaning about one off topic post about the title of the thread.
please stay on topic. For discussions about useless car thing things we probably have aa "o"Official" car thread or something.

This example has a variety of uses explicitly related to more "rules" soon to be detailed in this opening post. As read, "You're just being a jackass by moaning about one off topic post about the title of the thread." Therefore it can be construed that, regardless of the fact that one is not mandated to post in this thread, if one is to do this, they should comply with the rules. As well as direct any non-related "Official NewspaperCrane Discussions" to other threads officially discussing those matters.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me directly. So long as they are discussing NewspaperCrane only.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that another thread, with a focus much more precicely directed at "griping" between the two users by the name of "moondoggy" and, of course "NewspaperCrane" has come into existance. If you wish to take your discussions related to a more negative outlook on either "moondoggy" or "NewspaperCrane" then feel free to post in this thread.

If you're just teasing him, ignore the following statement. I think using a new thread to call out one specific member for saying something that you don't agree with is immature.

I am just teasing him. He even ended his first statement with /monday rant. <3 :D

So yes, I will state again, this is a joke. I'm not serious. I am being sarcastic.

Dang. I was going to make the "Official Optional Participation Thread".

Wouldn't want to step on any toes though, so participation is optional.

I want to now make a thread about something with an "Optional" in the title, like "Optional IRL Picture Thread", but Crane and I have finally gotten to a place where we don't want to punch each other in the fucking face, and I don't want to ruin that.

Back