Official Pokémon Thread

On the note of X and Y. what version do you guys think you're getting? I personally will be getting X, unless Y turns out to be cheaper. I usally get the one that is more HARDCORE! Thus black.

On the note of X and Y. what version do you guys think you're getting? I personally will be getting X, unless Y turns out to be cheaper. I usally get the one that is more HARDCORE! Thus black.

I'll be getting Y, because Yveltal is BADASS. My opinion might change when we learn the version exclusives though.

I'll be getting whichever one doesn't force me to pay more money for a 3DS... Oh wait....
923509_152814034905550_1153103401_n.jpg

DS lite has better backwards compatibility than a 3DS. 3DS is also over priced.
I have done the math and with the interest from the gameboy's release in 1990 for $90 in today's world the gameboy would have cost $250 and the 3ds is only $150. Honestly do the math T_T!
Correction that was in 2012 the price would be $161.
Still more money than the 3ds!

I have done the math and with the interest from the gameboy's release in 1990 for $90 in today's world the gameboy would have cost $250 and the 3ds is only $150. Honestly do the math T_T!
Correction that was in 2012 the price would be $161.
Still more money than the 3ds!
If you do the math correctly, $8 at a yard sale is cheaper than a 3DS...

The rumor comes from Jesus Casado - one of the two employees of the Official Nintendo Magazine (Spanish) who were responsible for leaking the B&W Pokedex ahead of schedule. I call that a fairly reliable source. In addition, every hint we've seen points to a new type - and the Fairy type would work well with not only the new Eeveelution; but also Togetick; the Clefary, Chansey, and Jigglypuff families; Jirachi; Milotic; and possibly the entire "Fairy" egg group.

Back