• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

oh god no

afurrynoob

no ****ing idea
hammererrorri9.png

well atleast i know it isnt a map problem, hammer just hates me
(this is after moving a brush nowhere near the edge slightly)
hammererrortg7.png

after reading the "hammer just hates me" part, i copied the map, made a new one and pasted, its compiling as i type this, no leak (every keystroke is lagging)
face lights only took 370 seconds

(previously i boxed in the entire map, took 4 hours to compile)

scales took 1609 seconds, swap is at 30%...

HURRY! GUESS THE MAP AND YOU WIN!

I'm guessing it's de_dust2....SHAME ON YOU FOR RECOMPILING THIS MAP!

Jk but seriously what is that map?

i cleaned up the brushes, compile is < 5 minutes, still need to texture and add a vent (sorry about the prefab apc, i cant make a car that doesnt look like ****)
pics
hammererrorxa5.png

i know the entities are functional, i need to know what they look like and how a player would interact with them. (its just 2 minutes extra)

also, would you know how to make sprites that dont crash cs telling me it cant find c/programfiles/cs/whatever? (im certain the sprite is in the folder)

im not sure about this, but i think sprites have to be cached in the res file, along with the custom models and custom mods. Otherwise it'll be like zonoes! not precached! DIE!

so, what is it?
an old military base, when i release it, ill add **** to make it look like the cts hastly fortifyed it, more closed off passages to make the base look like theres more, less ****ty textures
adesh; 6079 said:
so where can i play this map
atm, nowhere, its the product of about 5 sleepless nights of work, ****ing around with hammer is an easy way to kill time

Back