OH HAI FROM REVY!!!! (Miss You All....Well some of you)

Leshkee

Some of you who know me must think that I am dead. Well I am not. I have just been very busy working and trying to make ends meet. Also I have been having really bad depression and anxiety due to something quite traumatic that happened to me around January and I have been having a lot of trouble trying to cope with it. My way of coping was to actually isolate myself from everyone.

Luckily things are getting a bit better for me and maybe you'll see me around more? Hmmmm.

But here's my update:
I am finally back in college. I am doing online courses for my last semester. As long as I pass all my classes then I will be a Penn State Graduate December 2012.

I had a job at a shitty store doing shitty web design and graphic design for T-shirts and what-not. They treated me like shit and never gave me a raise so I recently quit. I was living paycheck by paycheck. Right now I am working pretty much all day on Second Life making shit and then doing ChaCha and what-not while I look for another job.

I barely even have time to play video games anymore *sadface* since I have to be working pretty much all the damn time. Hence why no one has been able to get a hold of me.

Um Um, what else. I got a new puppy! Well actually my bf got a new puppy. And that relationship is also well, stressful but I will not talk about that business.

In conclusion! Or The only part some people will read:
I miss those that i know of very very much and I hope to be around more since things are getting a bit better for me :) <3

OH! I forgot to mention that I now have MIneCraft.....Yes ladies and Gents. I now have MineCraft. It was gifted to me and though I don't seem to like playing it much alone, I might enjoy playing it with others. BUT I'm pretty sure this is probably like dead for Team9000 but oh well!

I... can't seem to remember you... The name is familiar but...
Anyways, welcome back! And minecraft is never dead. It might go into hibernation, but it will always wake up eventually.

• Hi
  • Glad your feeling better. Death is traumatic for everyone.
  • Glad you quit your shitty job, never let anyone treat your poorly.
  • Stop playing Second Life.
  • Doing "ChaCha"? You don't want to know what I was thinking.
  • Play more games.
  • Nice, I <3 puppies, I hate when they have to use the bathroom... everywhere.
  • Dump the boyfriend.
  • Be single.
  • Use JerzeyLegend as your boytoy.
  • ???
  • Profit

I kid....

But, I was serious about the boytoy part. :3

WAT.

A Revy AND a Brooklyn in one thread? How long has it been since something like this has happened?

*pulls out astronomical calendar*

Venus isn't supposed to transit between the Earth and Sun for another couple of hundred years, so it was about time for this to happen.

It was the passing of the comet "Big Boy" through Uranus. This astronomical event is extremely rare and happens only once every 2 seconds when the conditions are right. Also, there needs to be a probe on Mars. With a camera.

Bitch you're married. If anyone should be used as the boy toy it's me.
tumblr_m7gxgiBHxu1rxvleho2_500.jpg

10 points to Gryffindor for being so smart.

Minus 100 points for being a cock block.

Minus 9001 points because you're actually a woman.

My dog is doing great. Still a lil brat but i love him. If the tinychat still goes on, by all means inviteeee meee :p

And yes it has been way too long since I have last been here and it's disappointing.

Where happy to see you back Revy!
it seems since graduation, I barely get to see anyone or talk on mumble :(
But we are happy to see you back and getting better day by day, I also
lost a love one that i miss very much that was a very big influence in my life,
even if just been a year ago it stills feels its been months.
Never take sh*t from a job and you made a good choice, now is a good time
to brush up that resume and kick as* on your next interview ;)
forget chacha do foxtrot, my wife and I are taking classes its fun.
And puppy's!!!! must post pictures!!!

Back