Ohai, i guess i should have done this a long time ago

Pyrofiredelta

Ohai! I'm Pyrofiredelta, i play Portal 2 (xbox) halo, TF2, Minecraft Classic, Minecraft Beta, and many, many more games.

My coming to t9k:

I joined Team9000 late april, early may. I came here because the previous community, Yogiverse, had grown into haters. I was the mayor, builder, and founder of the great Sky City, hundreds of people called this floating mega-structure home. a poor call of one of their moderators, put me and a good friend, Israphel (yes, i do know israphel, and he DOES go onto the public server, just hidden using a different username.) in the server jail. I was never told why. I left for several months, in that period, i had left beta, I decided to start playing classic, seeing that T9k was the biggest server, i quickly boosted for cool rank. After my ranking, i left and went back to yogiverse. i was released only to find that skycity, taking up half the server, was in literal ruins.
in the 1.6 update, i started a new sky city, but a rival, Sky Town was created from old members of Sky City. after a massive fight for weeks, i gave up, left the server for good. and returned to Team9000 where i am happily playing with some of the coolest people in the minecraft community.

MORAL OF THE STORY: The moral of the story is, dont eat sushi and chinese food at the same time.

I love playing video games, and i am mayor of Woodkeep in t9k beta, im a builder in t9k classic, and i am whitelisted for zone11

I am a Spleef Committee Cameraman, i head the Spleef Committee Regular Season. and i am also the director of the T9K Transportation Committee in MC Beta. You will almost always find me online.

kthnxbai

I r de WinRaR.
Oh, by the way Pyro, that Israphel you mentioned, does his name happen to be Israphel3? I saw him on a FB server earlier today.

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_ponies_battle_nightmare_moon``.png

I r de WinRaR.
Oh, by the way Pyro, that Israphel you mentioned, does his name happen to be Israphel3? I saw him on a FB server earlier today.
nope, but i was foolin with ya still, his username was lraphel, not Israphel. there was an l, not an i

:trollface:

Back