Ohai Team9000!

Kerzyte

Hi, my name is Kerz. I just got MineCraft for Christmas and I thought I would make an account for the website of my favorite classic server. I like playing video games and Minecraft and ponies, and this place has all of those. I'm definitely going to be on here a lot, and who knows, maybe 2 years down the road, I'll make a thread celebrating all the fun we've had together. Anyway, thanks for being such a great community, and I hope you'll post in this thread introducing yourself. Bai!

EDIT:
Thanks to tshinotu for unraveling and Beese for solving the mystery of this thread. No, I did not just get Minecraft, and no I did not just join this community. I created this thread for a couple of reasons. Firstly, to see how much of the community would actually recognize me, and secondly, the celebrate my two year anniversary here. What follows is my story...

I bought Minecraft the day before Beta was released, which was around Christmas of 2010. I joined T9k because the Alpha/Beta Server required an application thread to join. My application was approved and I started to play on the T9k Minecraft server. I made many friends in those first couple of months, one of which was tshin <3. Sadly, most have left or are hardly seen ;( (Anyone remember seananners?), but luckily some are still here. I played on the server for a long time and have had some great times (Oh god, Nether disaster). When the map was reset and the new towns system was introduced is when I stopped playing Minecraft. I still participated in other community activities, but Minecraft was getting old.

Watching this community grow and prosper for two years has been a great experience. I am glad to have had the honor of being a part of it and I am looking forward to two more years.

Finally, this thread has shown me that a lot of the new members have no idea who I am. I don't want that to be the case, so if you ever want to play a game or just chat, feel free to get with me. I'm attending PAX, so if you're going (which you should be) i'll see you there. If you're not, I'll see you around.

kthnxbai...

Welcome to Team9000! I'm cactus. I love cacti and flowers. Um... that's all you need to know about me :D
Anyways, hope you have fun here! I always have. If you ever decide to play Minecraft survival, you'll see me on occasionally, maybe on Classic too if I ever get it to work.
:p Have a good time on T9K! Watch out for Vorsprung! And try the chocolate cake, it's delicious <3

>and who knows, maybe 2 years down the road, I'll make a thread celebrating all the fun we've had together

Guys.
Guys,
This is that thread.
Guys,
I am the new Nicholas Cage.

tumblr_ln0syfvxQf1qzklyx.jpg
Don't listen to the Beese, he lies to you...

Dicks rebounding off the mists of the Sun
My sides be splitting in the rims of the part
Floating down the phallusphere
My brain is lost in the depths of my fart

Back