ohai

is ienjoywaffles awesome?

• Total voters
Your avatar... explain it . @_o
If you meant mine:
Quote from Minecraftwiki:
"Creeper Jockey: the most dangerous mob in Minecraft in 1.7. With it's ability to climb mountains and houses and to explode AND to shoot arrows, it's in almost 100% of all cases deadly. If you manage to kill both, the spider and the Creeperskeleton, you get a diamond. There's no case reported someone did that. In 30% of all cases a Creeper Jockey spawns, it's a Godcreeper, wich means he has the ability to spawn an army of zombies, skeletons, spiders, spider jockeys and creepers. If you manage to kill the whole army, wich consist of about 500 mobs (nobody ever had the time to count the right number...), you get a stack of Diamonds + a stack of iron."

The history of my avatar is a long and hard one. One day, some random person thought of this "hey, let's make crappy pony toys and sell them for tons of money" the crappy little idea worked and soon all little girls owned a My Little Pony. Later, the huge company agreed to expand, into more than just a toy company. They began to hire one of the best people to make a cartoon for them, Lauren Faust. She made countless extremely popular cartoons. Once episode 1 was made, they aired it on Hub, a children's channel. It had a great success however, it seemed to gain a much older audience who later were referred to as, bronies. These bronies began on 4chan then spread around the internet infecting forums and games until almost ever forum had a brony in it. My avatar picture is Fluttershy because she is my favorite pony and the text shows the irony of how most bronies attempt to hide what they are from family and friends yet embrace it online. And THAT is the history of my avatar.

Back