Ohaidere........Ermagerd :3

Alyyiah

okay......I LUZ DIS MINECRAFT SERVAH!!!! norly, this is my first (And only(i promised jslam i wouldnt leave)) Server. I love it. hate the greifers and trolls, but everyone who is in their right mind does. I love the community, the people are awesome, (im scared for my life!) lol no. hurr, i am a builder on the minecraft classic server, and alot of people encouraged me and helped me get there. i love building and helping out -w-. Le sigh......i no haz de Minecraft game...so i can no haz da survival server. meh. owell. Cookies! <3 :D but i always feel at certain times on the Classic server im being Stalked......NUU! Run AWAI!!!!111!! Oh and Arigato 4 Team9000 Wooteh!

Vegeta! what does the scouter say about his power level!?
ITS OVER 9000!!!

Ohai!

I am mcfar! You will fit in well here!
We play more than just minecraft, so hop on chat or mumble and see what we are doing!
Have fun!

Ohaithar I have seen you on classic before. I have been here for a month.....I iz de antisocial lol. ehm....I will.

ermahgerd_d_060612023823.jpg

WELRCERM

個人的に、私はあなたが適切に"ありがとう"を使用しているとは思わない。しかし、いずれにせよ、こんにちはそこに。私は Vorsprung 午前、私は本当にセクシーです。ここであなたの時間を楽しむ。

:confused: Umm...This is 'merica I speak 'merican. I cannot read kanji....if that is kanji. umm To google Translate!........No I am not using it in that context. I derped the word to copy Welcerm. You may be sexy, but that is beside the point. I love it here. Text wall beside....Ohai. :D

:confused: umm...this is 'merica i speak 'merican. i cannot read kanji....if that is kanji. umm TO google Translate!........no i am not using it in that context. i derped the word to copy Welcerm. you may be sexy, but that is beside the point. i love it here. text wall beside....Ohai. :D
This is not "Merica". This is "Straya". We can speak anything
And my sexy is always the point
Ohaiohai

Breh, you may be in "straya", But, I'm in "merica". ........Eh. Sexy isn't always the point.

/sigh... I give up. You win, your sexy is part of the point. I just suck at speaking other languages... And you win at whatever other point you had. It is 3 in the morning here and I am l tired and my mind isn't all here.

Le sigh...i give up. You win, your sexy is the point. =_= I just suck at speaking other languages... And u win at whaterver other point you had. its 3 in the moring here and im le tired and my mind isnt all here.

Le sigh...i give up. You win, your sexy is the point. =_= I just suck at speaking other languages... And u win at whaterver other point you had..

Le sigh...i give up. You win, your sexy is the point. =_= I just suck at speaking other languages...

Le sigh...i give up. You win, your sexy is the point. =_=

Le sigh...i give up.

Le sigh....

Back