• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Old players unite/post

Russian_SWAT

If you don't know what I mean, then this obviously doesnt apply to you. I want to see how many of the old people (DFX MOD 1.0 regulars) are still here. For example, some of those people were Pantho, Nubcakes, **** Probe, Admiral Yi Soon Shin.

Sooo... if any of you still come here, post. Let's see how many people we have to pressure Double into bringing back DFX MOD. With all of our stats of course :D

Ok first off, I've been trying to do this for about a year now :p Second, I highly doubt Wooty saved any of our stats. Third, most of those people don't come to the DFX forums at all anymore but I still talk to them once and a while.

to have more room for other stuff? I mean, you said the server's never going up again so...

i would like to have steam again :(
does anyone know if CS:confused:ource works for vista?
cuz i did in fact download steam but it says that for HL2DM and CS:confused:ource the recommended OS is XP

i would like to have steam again :(
does anyone know if CS:confused:ource works for vista?
cuz i did in fact download steam but it says that for HL2DM and CS:confused:ource the recommended OS is XP

yeah, it works fine with vista - as does 1.6, although crappy.

k so you say that paying 29.95 for the HL2DM, CSSource, and DOD Source, all will work absolutely fine with vista?
i know nothing about computer compatability as you can imagine
which is why i gotta ask this question as well...it also recommends a Directx level 7 or 9 graphics card, my laptop says it has an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
is that the same thing...cuz as i said, i have no clue...i just wanna get back to pwning t3h n00bs again like i used too

my laptop is running vista with an intel 950 accelerator, and it runs css all right (dont be expecting any miracles here), but yes, it runs. Make sure you get the latest drivers for the accelerator off the intel website. And, go try the hl2 demo. It will run slower that css will, but if it works, css should work, because they run on the same engine.

ok first do you have 32 bit or 64 bit?

also, vista eats your ram... so if you have 64 bit I would suggest at least 2gigs of 800 speed.

the CS:confused: engine is also CPU dependent, so make sure you have a good processor.

my laptop is a compaq presario C554US...the poor persons laptop
im not sure what bit it is...im going to have to talk to my bro-in-law or somethin cuz he's a tech wiz that i can get to take a look at it for free

Back