• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ollee's YouTube Wednesday

ollee

Well, it's Wednesday. Wednesday is Ollee's YouTube day, or at least now it is. I mean, c'mon, what else am I going to do at work? Work? Pfft.

So every Wednesday (or Thursday if I am busy [or Friday if I am really busy {Or eventually if I'm not around}]), I will be laying down some YouTube love with a playlist of some sort of viral videos that have been scoured from the confines of the delicious sundae that is the internet.

First up on this playlist for Novermber 11, 2009 is just about the greatest video on the internets. Speech impepepepepepediment.

Next up is my personal favorite YouTube video at the moment. I think it explains itself. Be sure to check out the trance remix if you like the original.

This one just gets a link, because Wooty hates everything rap. Even pretend rap.

Taylor Swift Ft T pain Thug Story

Attractive women + epic song + electric violins = Pwnage! Need I say more?

And finally, just about the cutest video on Youtube ever. The kiwi's struggle for awesomness makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

So that's all for the Youtube love. Suggestions?? Point them towards [email protected]

Back