Omg I never thought i'd see this moment.

wizard9788

I come to this forum almost everyday now.the only reason I joined is because of getting banned. But I like it here, posting, the people, other STUFF. Ya I like team9000 I feel like a member sort of. But hope team9000 Gets to the top. Just remember 42 is the answer to everything.(Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

I dont know what im going to do That was a very happy moment then I realized woot is not going to unban me and I got sad.I dont know if I still want to go on.Im not saying its not great here but I wouldnt really have a good reason to post.:(

I know but I am very mad that I cant play alpha on the best alpha server with friends.
chserver.net no offense but there is too many griefers--> (it sucks)
That is a reason I want to play on this server!

Shit happens, life goes on. Maybe if you're super on the forums and everything else team9000 they'll let you back in. I got a build permit even though I've clearly voiced my opinion on minecraft being the cancer that's killing team9000.

Team9000 is awesome. Its a second "community" that i'm in (the first being MFCPU, my BF Heroes clan), and spending a hour or more on browsing these forums is totally normal for me, and i dont consider that time wasted, at all. Usually its more fun to read all the crazy shit that people come up with than actually play :p
The point is, that even if i stop playing Minecraft, i'll stay here. Its like my internet home, a comfy place to settle down and have lulz.

I like team 9000 so much that Xzibit put a team 9000 in my team 9000 so i can be on team 9000 while I'm on team 9000.

Back