• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

One year anniversary, or something.

Nordiclovepotion

Sometime last month was my year anniversary, and I saw all of these blogs recently of anniversaries, and felt like a dick for not making one. I wish I could talk to some of you more, but I feel fairly fine in my current position in this community.
Like everyone else, I joined through classic, but after I discovered there was a community I was doing the forums more than classic. I love reading the blogs and forums here, there really are a ton of interesting people in this community.
I would make a list of the people "i lurv so much 4 hlpin me thru" but in reality, that's a waste of time, because most of you know that I like you, or don't, but hopefully I like you, if I don't, I'll try to change that. I've been fairly inactive for a bit due to finals and some computer issues, and I apologize if I was missed.

So, thanks for a good year, hopefully I can make one next year that is even sexier.
~No dick

Back