• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

One Year Anniversary!

SeargentBob23

So my one year anniversary is coming up in a couple days, so it seems appropriate to make a blog to celebrate. Considering this is my first blog, I have no idea what I'm doing... :p Now then, time to tell y'all about my time here.

I started my adventure on September 11, 2012 ( MC classic first log on) and found myself the greatest group of people on the internet. I was just building stuff on the server since I had nothing better to do, then, about a month later, I joined the forums, to try and be promoted to builder, and found many friends on the way. These people have become some of the best of friends to me, and I'd like to thank them, for encouraging me to stick around. Friends, you know who you are... And if you don't, you're people I talked to on mumble, classic, and other places.

I loved my first year here, and I'm sure there are many to follow. Thanks for reading my blog guys!

~Sear

Back