• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

OneLegShort

OneLegShort

Hi! I've been playing here since late 2010 and have over 40 hours on the server. I help people as often as I can and report griefers to online admins and mods as soon as I see them.

bildjn.jpg

nice job! you have enough hours to be a builder right now :D keep up the good work and an admin might promote you :thumbsup:

You have indeed spent quite a bit of time on here. While we do have a requirement for time spent, our main concern is the content of your builds and how well made they are. Would you happen to have screenshots of your previous builds that we can look over?

If you don't have screenshots of your previous builds, then all you really need to do is make one really nice build, and you'll probably get promoted. Emphasis on the really nice part.

Here's some ideas that you could try making.

Walker in Zangamarsh (World of Warcraft)
walker.jpg

One of the ships from a DOS game called Protostar: War on the Frontier
full sheet.jpg

Last idea would be this set of buildings and courtyard from the Warhammer table top game
high_elf_warhammer_buildings.jpg

When making one of these, do try to make it large so you can fit in as much detail as possible:

Back