• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Operation Get-To-Know-Your-Mods-Better

Quincykins

well, i've given up on flogging the dead horse (or pony, if you will). i'm moving on from ponies, because close friends on the forums advised me to do so, and since they are my close friends for many good reasons, i chose to heed their advice. now, some responses to my last blog prompted me to move on to a new topic of discussion: a few people agreed with me when i stated that i don't know the mods very well. it would be nice to know them on a personal as well as a professional level, am i correct? i'm not sure how i can make this happen for people like me, so i have this question for my loyal blog followers: what is the best way (in your opinion) to learn more about the mods? anything from a questionnaire to one night a week where mods and pleebs all play the same game at the same time. feel free to comment, i'm interested to see if this will go anywhere... :coffee:

well, a few of us are on facebook and other social networking sites, you can always message us on the forums, and you can always just chat ingame/mumble with us. profit.

Back