• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ore and tree magic needed

The blue ore and pine tree were added, but how are they going to get into the game? In singleplayer, you have to generate more terrain by exploring, but wooty has set predefined limits to the area. Either wooty is going to have to use his awesome magical powers or we wont have the ore and tree on the map.

Dunno bro. Dunno. Hopefully woot has some file-editing magic he can work.

When redstone was added, if you already had a game going before the update, it wouldn't have redstone on it, even if you explored fresh terrain. Hopefully this won't work the same way.

it would be somewhat nice to start anew, it would probably also mean fixed to so many things. The world we're playing on was created with an old version and as such many things are beginning to break like minecart systems.

Okay, so I post a thread wondering how these new features will work. Everyone sits and wonders for a day or so. Woot comes in and tell Orithorn to start poll. The poll passes, and Firethorn is destroyed.

I just single-handedly destroyed a ton of people's houses and creations.
I AM THE ULTIMATE GRIEFER!
ohgod.jpg
54c32236_9bf2_7867.jpg

Back