Other Methods Of Communication

mikeymagic

So obviously a lot of us are users of tonnes of other social networks and I figured if you're not shy, I don't mind sharing all ma l33nks with you guys if you follow suit and share your own.

Links:

Facebook | Twitter | StackOverflow | GitHub | Battlefield3/Battlelog | tumblr

Usernames:

• Instagram: mikeymeows
  • Steam: mikeymeows OR michaelzaporozhets

Phone number:

• I don't even care if i don't know you, whoever wants can text me all they want (or imessage if you're on an iphone (this is aimed at 'merican people) ) at 0401015708 or if you need the extension, +61401015708

Just don't be creepy, and keep calls to a minimum.

If i remember anything else that I use i'll add it to the list, otherwise cya

09e7949a169511e29cc822000a1f96e3_6.jpg

P.S Don't be a pussy, it's not even weird.

Where's your youtube account? I want to see all those horrible sex pony racist mildly-disturbing videos you fondly watch. :)

Have you gotten any Cat Facts yet? If not, then I'll sign you up. Also, I might iPhone iMessage iText iWhatever you while at work since it can be slow...although I'm sure you're sleeping or something then...

Have you gotten any Cat Facts yet? If not, then I'll sign you up. Also, I might iPhone iMessage iText iWhatever you while at work since it can be slow...although I'm sure you're sleeping or something then...

Haha awesome! keen for some late night chats :)

Totally nt safe for work. I mean, seriously, look at this:

That is some obscene fruity loops thingy. Pure cornflakes are the food of the gods.
haha i was 14! and excited as fuck! breakfast is the best meal of the day tbh.

Back