Over 2 Years Late (better than never)

brantbren

Ohai peoplez at Team9000, my name is brantbren (real name is none of your business).

I found out about this community after playing a bunch of Minecraft Classic in December of 2010 and eventually saying to myself, "You know what, I want to just pick a server and commit to it." Luckily that server just so happened to Team9000. (To be honest the name grabbed my attention). Fun fact: After two years still a builder rank.

On survival I used to have a city that I ran with my IRL friends named Kaon, but after the server got hacked I haven't really been able to get back in on the survival server. I don't really know why exactly, probably because all of my friends who were the city stopped playing Minecraft.

My favorite video game franchise of ALL TIME is without a doubt Mortal Kombat, but probably the game that got me into gaming was Pokemon Yellow. Also, after it aired on Toonami last May, I've become a die hard fan of the anime Casshern: Sins. Lastly, in case I haven't made it obvious due to my postings, I love the meme that is 60's Spiderman. Ask anyone, I've derailed so many dead threads with Spiderman on this site.

60's Spiderman2 - Copy.png

Hello, even after two years, you're still going to get...Welcome to Team9000. We are a bunch of cool and crazy people.

Back